Saturday, June 7, 2008

Love is...

P6080808


An alternate title for this post could well be "A lesson in patience" - I paid them off slowly. Or perhaps "Well worth the wait" - I'll never go back to my mismatch of straight needles now!

Thank you to Vintage Purls for the most excellent service - the place to go for Knit Picks needles in NZ!!

I've putting them to good use, transferring all my current WiPs

P6080803

I couldn't be happier with them - the perfect weight/smoothness/warmth and pointiness. And oh so pretty...... Ahhhhh....knitting bliss!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW totally cool needles Gabes!!!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooh soooo jealous :) Serious needle envy (insert drooly smiley here) nope nope must be good and save my airfare turn away, nope Leah don't click on the link...................................................................to be continued LOL

Anonymous said...

I've often thought how beautiful these look. Do they really feel as good as they look?